Monday, March 4, 2013

Fashion Law Week Intelligent Design Runway Show


On Friday, March 1st, I made an appearance and modeled in the Fashion Law Week Intelligent Design Runway show at the new Union Market in Washington, D.C. The event was great and I had a nice time. Proceeds from the event were given to the Uganda Project!

Designers in the runway show were: Rue 114, Gwen Beloti, Selly Raby Kane, Bucolic, and JEM.

Check out photos from backstage, on the runway, red carpet and more.

My hair was done by the lovely Marissa and my makeup was done by the beautiful Grissel Estroga, who is pictured below. Enjoy!




















1 comment:

  1. Great Show! Glad I was able to help capture it. Ciera, you make that runway look so easy, but i'm sure its not! :)

    The show is only on our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/xavierphoto)for now, but it will be up on the site when we relaunch this month.

    Keep doing BEAUTIFUL things Love!

    -X-

    ReplyDelete

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...