Thursday, March 21, 2013

International Jr. Miss Pageant


Saturday, My sister queens, Miss Teen Maryland, Morgan Lash, and Ms. Maryland, Sarah Christian, and I attended the International Jr. Miss Pageant in Arlington, Virginia. I really enjoyed the pageant for that was my first time seeing a Jr. Miss pageant in person, I've only seen them on television. However, I was very impressed with how well the girls performed. Some were as little as five and six years old! 
One thing I love most about the International Jr. Miss system is that they crown young ladies of all ages, shapes, sizes, and races. There was so much diversity in all areas and I loved every bit of it! Congrats to all of this weekends winners, you all were outstanding! My sisters and I had a great time!

Check out some photos from the event!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...