Thursday, March 21, 2013

Miss United States Bound!

As a state title holder, we have been encouraged to inquire donations from family, friends, and community 
businesses and leaders to meet financial obligation and build communication skills. 

As a sponsor, you will 
play an important part in helping me reach my goals in competing for Miss United States 2013. Any 
sponsorship donations will be used for preparation costs, wardrobe, and hotel accommodations for the 
four-day, three-night program and competition. 
In exchange for sponsor donation, I, Miss Maryland United States, would love to be involved in any 
upcoming company events as well as programs where my appearance is a benefit to your organization. 

For those who seek advertisement in the national pageant program, that can be arranged as well. For 
appearance inquires as well as questions about ad advertisement, please email me at 
MissMarylandUS2013@gmail.com

All donations will be greatly appreciated and every penny counts.
Help me win my crown!

DONATE! CLICK HERE TO DONATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...