Monday, March 25, 2013

Volunteering at Happy Helpers for the Homeless


Today, Two friends and I volunteered at Our Daily Bread in Baltimore, Maryland with the Happy Helpers for the Homeless, and what an experience it was! This was my second time working with Happy Helpers and it humbles me every time. You never know how fortunate you are until you see people appreciate the little things that you take for granted.

Our daily Bread consisted of providing clothing, food, toys, and Easter goodies for the kids. Happy Helpers for the Homeless meets every Sunday at 2pm at our Daily Bread. Our Daily Bread is located at 725 Fallsway in downtown Baltimore.

For more information on Happy Helpers for the Homeless, take a look at their website at the address below.
http://happyhelpersforthehomeless.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...