Thursday, February 28, 2013

Behind the Scenes - Bmore Speaks

Today I had the opportunity to interview with Morgan and Polytechnic Alum, as well as long time friend, Krishana Davis, for her upcoming website, Bmore Speaks. We discussed many matters such as, personal life, pageantry, and my future endeavors. The production was done by Morgan State Senior, Brian Waters, who majors in TV Production.
We had an awesome time on set and didn't even realized so much time passed by. Take a look at some of the behind the scenes photos as well as screen shots I stole from Brian's computer! :)
The video is set to release in mid March.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...