Thursday, March 28, 2013

Career Day at St. Francis Academy

Wednesday, March 27, 2013, I participated in Career Day at St. Francis Academy. 
Established in 1828, St. Frances Academy is an independent, co-ed, Catholic high school with African American and Hispanic roots. St. Frances Academy serves as an agent of positive change within its inner-city neighborhood. The school currently has about 200 students. My portion of Career Day consisted of explaining the proper attire in business professional setting as well as encouraging the students to continue working hard in all of their future endeavors. I spoke to all four grade levels of students, freshmen up to seniors. It was such a great experience and I had a great time with them all! Below are photos the students and I took that I found on their Instagram accounts!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...