Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Co-Hosting on PageantLIVE


Check me out as I was a guest co-host on PageantLIVE! Tonight's show featured myself, my director, Miss Teen Maryland United States 2013, Miss Ohio United States 2013, Ms. District of Columbia United States and Miss United States 2012 All World Beauties.
The ladies and I discussed three topics such as pageant fears, anti-pageantry opinions and why we decided to represent the Miss United States Organization.
It was such a great show and I had a great time hosting. Thanks to the lovely Pamela Privette for having us all on the show, it was such a great experience!

Take a look at the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...