Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Indique Experience

No matter where I go, I am always asked about my hair. Therefore I thought it would be an awesome idea to tell you all about the gorgeous hair that I wear! It's called Indique. Indique is worn by many celebrities from Laurieanne Gibson, LaLa Anthony, Cassie, Ciara, Chrissy Lampkin, Vanessa Simmons, Porsha Stewart and the list goes on!
I was introduced to Indique by one of my best friends; her hair always looked great and it would last forever. I did some research and inquired sponsorship from Indique for my upcoming pageant, Miss District of Columbia USA 2013. I waited to install the hair the Thursday before my weekend competition and let me just say, it made me feel glamorous all weekend and required little to no maintenance. Take a look at the Indique Life post I was featured in sharing my experience with Indique during the Miss District of Columbia USA pageant! 

P.S. It is now February and my hair still feels and looks like it did the second it was installed! Make the investment ladies, it is well worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...