Thursday, February 14, 2013

A New Beginning - I am Miss Maryland United States 2013


                                        

February 2nd marks the day that I was crowned queen. Never in a million years would I think I would have the honor of being a state title holder; I am too humbled.

Being crowned Miss Maryland United States is just the beginning of my success. I have been competing for two years now and preparation for pageantry has molded me into the person that I am today. I am more polished and professional than ever and I plan to use these skills in moving forward with my professional endeavors.

 Now that I am Miss Maryland, it is my duty to represent this beautiful state of Maryland well, and that is what I plan to do. My platform is youth mentor-ship with a focus on inner city youth. During my year reign I will be in the community encouraging people, young and old, to always push forward and to reach for their dreams. I am firm believer that hard work pays off; look at me, I am living proof.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...