Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vibe Vixen of the Day

Wednesday, April 3, 2013, I was selected as Vibe Vixen of the Day! Check out my definition of a Vixen and what other Vixens inspire me!

Excerpt:
Name: Ciera Nicole
Age: 22
Location: Baltimore, MD
Occupation: Miss Maryland 2013
Style: Edgy chic
Beauty Fave I Can’t Live Without: Ruby Woo Lipstick by MAC

Inspired By: My mom, Michelle Obama, Beyonce Knowles

A Vixen is…
A Vixen is a woman who embodies drive, determination, and confidence. She is the type of woman who knows that she can conquer anything as long as she works hard.

Photo Credit: James Chase Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...