Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nationals - Miss United States 2013

I am so very sorry to have been late on updates! However, I promise to be active blogging again! The Miss United States Pageant was a week to remember. I met beautiful and intelligent women from all over the country and not to mention, I learned A LOT about myself.

I did not win Miss United States, however, one of my best girlfriends, CANDICE DILLARD, MISS DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA UNITES STATES DID! I couldn't be more happy for her, we hugged and we cried; she deserved it! Congratulations Candiace! I am so proud of you and I love you! :)

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in any way! I couldn't thank you guys enough! Below are are photos that I have from nationals!

Enjoy! :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...