Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mighty M.A.A.C. Miss Black & Gold Scholarship Pageant


On Friday, April 5, 2013, The Distinguished Gentlemen of the District 6, the Mighty MAAC (Mid-Atlantic Alpha Phi Alpha Chapters) of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated crowned a new Queen for 2013. I had the lucky opportunity to be a judge for the pageant which was awesome for me considering I have never been a judge in a pageant. This provided me with the chance to be on the other side of the competition, which I take as an advantage for my upcoming competition. 

There were contestants from Delaware to the District of Columbia. The ladies competed in introduction, swimsuit,  evening gown, creative performance and oral expression. 

Congrats to Queen Orisa Henderson of the Beta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha at Howard University.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment is Gold!

Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of...